While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Friday, September 4, 2009

Fantasticatious

Yesterday was THE day we went to see Wicked at TPAC. On a scale of 1-10, Joe gave it an 8. He only dozed off once. Just like he did a few years ago when we went to see the Rockettes Christmas performance at the Opry House!!! Me? I LOVED it. Loved it. I could have sat through it again . . . and again . . . and again. And I would have just been getting started. A lady overheard me saying that to Joe and said she had seen it six times. I am so jealous.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I've seen it twice and could go again and again.

    Let's do a girls trip to NY and see it on Broadway! Think Joe and the boys will watch the kids? :)

    Shame on Joe for sleeping!

    ReplyDelete