While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I don't want to forget from our VA visit . . .

  • We attended Sacrament Meeting in the Ellsworth ward while we were in VA.  On that particular day, someone was bearing her testimony and said the words:  a living prophet.  Olivia, who was sitting next to me (and I didn't think she was listening at all), immediately looked up at me with big eyes and asked, "Olivia, the prophet?"
  • Ceseley's exultant proclamation to me:  "Get the cam-er-a!!!"  (See last three photos from the visit).
  • I have been telling Layla and Olivia stories from when I was a little girl at bedtime for a long time, now.  Will joined us for the first time one night while we were at Julee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment