While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Julee's House!!!










































Ceseley Sayings:

Julee made some delicious blueberry cupcakes for breakfast one morning.  Later in the day, I was on Ceseley watch.  We were upstairs reading books, when something triggered  her memory that there were leftovers, and like a flash - she was up - going out the door and saying, "I think I'll have another blueberry muffin!"  I didn't think Julee would want her to have one so close to dinnertime, but I didn't need to worry that Ces would get one before I could stop her.  Julee had hidden them :)  She knows her well.

We spent quite a bit of time shopping at Plow & Hearth.  It was a challenge with only three adults to keep up with four little ones under the age of five.  At one point, Ces became my responsibility.  I was following her up the stairs to another showroom, when at the top she exclaimed:  "This is a gorgeous room!"

Later, downstairs, when she just couldn't remember to NOT touch things, I picked her up to keep her from doing so.  She sweetly and innocently (?) sighed:  "There are just so many interesting things."



No comments:

Post a Comment