While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Friday, November 25, 2011

After Thanksgiving Breakfast

Blake, Lori's Family, and Bryce's Family were able to join us on Friday morning for a late breakfast.  Before that, Joe and I did a little Black Friday shopping.  I thought that was all I was going to do, until I realized later in the day that I needed to go to Penney's to take advantage of their sale on towels.  Lori reluctantly agreed to go with me.  I think it had something to do with the fact that she had gone with me the year before.  I promised we'd only go for the towels that Grandma Miller wanted me to get for her, and I kept my word -- I only bought the FORTY towels for Mom.  And, if you think that is no big deal, you are wrong.  Counting, carrying, bagging, and carrying to the car that many towels is no small feat.  Thank you, Lori, for realizing that I really did need your help :)






No comments:

Post a Comment