While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Samuel's Blessing Day

Plan A was to get a photo of Samuel in his white clothes.
I settled for this one.
He had to have a change of clothes.
You can guess why.
But oh, look at that sweet face :)

Afterward, back at the Jones house, they treated me to some yummy taco salad and some even yummier homemade coconut ice cream and I shared some wonderfully delicious brownies that I took ;-)
 And then I watched Patrick make two little boys very happy.







 (Joe helped with the blessing, but left after the meeting to get his truck that had been at Matthew's for several months and drive it home.  It was a miserably hot/humid day and there were several storms in the area and he wanted to get the old truck home as soon as possible).


No comments:

Post a Comment