While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Almost to Julee's


It had been a long day.  I was anxious for the drive to be over.  But I couldn't resist stopping one more time and taking in this beautiful view.

I left early.  I went by Little House to drop off some things for the folks coming later that day.  I went to Mom's and stayed a while.  I went to Blake's, and from there, he and I went to where Lauren and her mom were.  Lauren was participating in a craft fair of sorts selling her beautiful creations.  And then I left for the long drive to Ruckersville.  I stopped a few more times - mostly at rest areas - and walked quite a bit.  I took some taco salad with me and ate that at one of them.  Stopped once for gas.  I was road weary.  But when I tried to talk myself out of stopping again, I heard Anne tell Marilla to "drink it in."  So, I stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment