While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Juno Beach

We made another stop on our road trip at Juno Beach.  The beauty and the warmth were so inviting that we stayed several hours.  Most of our time there was spent on a pier that jutted way out into the ocean.  It was well worth the price of admission.  The waves were amazing.  We were told that the unusual waves were due to a weather system in the northeast.  They were so fun to watch and were so loud crashing into the shore.  Several surfers tried to take advantage of them and had some success.  They were fun to watch, too.

We asked some locals for a suggestion for a good place for seafood.  After eating a little bit of Joe's yummy shrimp at Key West, I thought I'd be brave and order some for myself, which I did.  Actually, bravery might be the wrong word.  Joe ordered Grouper (which neither of us had ever eaten) and told me he would swap with me if I didn't like the shrimp.  We swapped and were both very happy with our meals. 

After that, we headed back to Clermont to spend the later part of the day with the fam.








No comments:

Post a Comment