While in the pursuit of happiness,
one should stop -
and just be happy . . .

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Kathryn Ruth Miller

We knew from the Sunday night before we left for Florida until the day we came back that Kathy had taken a turn for the worse, so we had made plans to drive straight to Kingsport from Orlando so that I could see her for what I thought would be the last time.  We had planned to spend the night there and come home on Sunday before some really bad winter weather hit  About 200 miles out, Darla called and said her mom had passed away.  How I wish I could have gotten to her first, but I wouldn't have had her passing delayed for any reason.  I had been praying for some time that she could be released from her mortal existence, and I am thankful that the prayer was answered.  But, I still felt so very sad. 


born into this life October 9, 1947
&
passed from this life February 14, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment